Sunday, March 27, 2016

Map of the United States of America

I finally did it!

I finally got down in my Crafting Area and made the map that has been in my head for a while now.

I have been wanting to have more time to do my crafting so I became a Independent Travel Agent. Here my agency INFO my website moniquemixon.inteletravel.com and "Like" Me on Face Book

This is the map that I have been wanting to make


 I first had to decide what I wanted to put it on. 
So I chose this piece of wood because it has such beautiful veins.
They are going to help make movement for the Oceans. 


I painted the board and as you can see it gave it such wonderful markings




These are the pieces before inking the edges of them 


See how much detail the inking gives the pieces 



I put the pieces together in to large maps so that I can put the Mississippi River through the map.



Here is the map with the Mississippi River and and the Great Lakes


There is just a little Glitter in the Mississippi


I put Clear Push Pins at the State that I have been



I am so Loving the out come


Thank you all for visiting 

"Like Me"
@

Mix-on The Memories 
on 













No comments:

Click on the water to feed the fish.