Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dear Family, Friends and Followers


The last time that I posted on my Blog it was not to long after I moved in our new home.
Since that post was about our home I thought my first post should be about the house, so I starting with my Craft Room that is in that house.

This is that wonderful room a few month after bring my stuff and when I say stuff I mean a lot of stuff into the basement.


I have no clue how all of my stuff fit in to the work space that I had in the corner of the living room in our one bedroom apartment.


I am going to change this area




Stuff Stuff 
and more 
Stuff




Thank you for looking.
I am very excited about having such a wonder and spacious work space.

Looking forward to making and crating in my
Imagination Station

No comments:

Click on the water to feed the fish.