Monday, July 26, 2010

Thanks...for your support Card


This is a card that I have been thinking of making for a while now.
I thought is would be a cute card for a female friend to give to another female friend.

Since I just got my new glue called "The Best Glue Ever," by http://www.scraperfect.com/ , I thought this would be a great way to try it out.

I really wanted to see if could really put on ribbon with this glue with out it the glue bleeding through the ribbon. And it did great. Here is a link to see how to do it; http://scraperfect.com/unkit-live-features-scraperfect-may-3-2010/

The Bra is from the "Forever Young" Cricut Cartridge. I cut the Bra at 3" and I welded the words " Thanks" and "For your support" with the Gypsy.
I just made a panel (pink) and wrapped and ribbon around the panel. And placed the Bra and the word "T...hanks" on the panel and place the panel on the front the card. The placed the welded words "For your support" on the inside of the card.
 
I used the Colligraphy Collection for the Font. But I am going to change the Font, because it was very hard to work with once it was cut. The letters were very thin. Next time I think I will at lest use the Shadow function.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card. It is cute and to the point. GREAT JOB

jaxmagnolia@aol.com said...

I can't afford one of those fancy machines to do the cutting for me, but this idea is just so darn adorable that by gosh, I am going to just use the ole fashion way and draw one myself...Love the ideas you girls think of, and I slap my head and say "now, why didn't I think of that?" Only thing I don't like is the online shows, too much going on at one time and hard to concentrate, gettin old I guess..Keep the light burning in your idea locker...Roo.

Sharon said...

Love making my own glue spots with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever....and using it for my chunky embellies in a new way. I apply the glue but turn them over to dry. It's like they get custom formed glue dots in and around the little nooks and crannies of the embellies. I put it around the circumference of buttons or around the edges of washers so there's no glue sticky spot showing at all. I could apply attach them wet but this way NO glue oozes out at all if I've applied a wee too much. With the very fine tip, it's easy to apply precisely where I want the glue to go. Love It!

Click on the water to feed the fish.