Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dream Home

 Here are the Pictures of our dream home. We are going to Settlement/Close March 15, 2013.

I will start with the "Imagination Station"
I am going to have this part of the basement for my Crafting Room
behind the door is the Washing Machine & Dryer, Furnace and Water Heater, etc. 
 This is the rest of the Craft Room

Okay for the rest of the Home

This is the Powder Room/Half Bath



Hall way between the two extra rooms 



This is what I am calling Donny's Den, his Man Cave.
The leather Day Bed is staying and is going in to the Guest Bedroom




My Dressing Room/Guest Bed Room  



Master Bed Room


Dinning Room with a view of the Sun Room



Kitchen






Living Room  with view of the Kitchen



Living Room








2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Congrats on your new home! It is always exciting to have a clean pallet to work with. I love the color or the kitchen; mine is the same color LOL. I cannot wait to see your craft space when you are done :)

Prazdance said...

Praise God and congrats on your new home and craft area! Hope it continues to bless and give you much inspiration! Be well, my friend!

Click on the water to feed the fish.