Monday, March 19, 2012

Ranger & Tim Holtz Products

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101


Just wanted to say that I am starting to get another obsession 
along with my Cricut

I have brought just about every thing that the ACMoore that I teach at has.



Here is how I am storing them for now.


I am taking the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 online class series, and I have to same that after the first class today and am pleasantly surprised to learn a lot abut inks and pants.

I can't wait to see what else I will learn during the next 2 weeks.

I want to learn it all.

So that I can teach.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, that is a lot. You go Monique

angel4ever said...

Awesome!

Tamika said...

I'll be waiting for the lessons.

Unknown said...

Can you believe brought more Distress Stickles today. It was on Sale at Micheal's. (Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Spice Marmalade, Milled Lavender & Faded Jeans) I had Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo.

I also brought to large Block Rubber Stamps that were 2 for $6.00

Dainty Diva said...

Hi Monique, I'm loving the classes I have not don't the examples yet. I was on the road last wk, but I'm home now and will catch up. I'd love to share with you.

Unknown said...

Hey Diva, I can understand because I have not had time to much of examples. But I have been keeping up with the classes and doing way too much buying of Rangers and Tim Holtz.

Laurie said...

What's not to love about Tim Holtz! Have fun with all your stuff!

Click on the water to feed the fish.